Lash adhesive can make or break any lash extension set. Our ultra adhesive gives a greater staying time.
*5 mL bottle
*1-3 second dry time
*up to 7 week hold
*Ultra Bond between Lashes
*Performs best in 40-70% relative humidity lash rooms
*73 degrees in lash room
*Pin opener included
Ultra Lash Extension Adhesive
- Remove adhesive cap
- Use the included pin to cover nozzle
- Shake for 2 minutes at the beginning of your workday and for 15 seconds before each drop
- To dispense, turn bottle upside down, not at an angle, and let gravity do its work
- After getting your perfect drop, “burp” the adhesive by turning the bottle right side up and gently squeezing the trapped air bubbles out of the nozzle
- Never use the first drop; second drop will be mixed properly
- Use a cotton-free sponge to wipe the nozzle clean of any excess adhesive and screw lid on tight
- Store your adhesive upright in an airtight container
- Stoore in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight
- Replace eyelash adhesive every 3 months
We recommend using a hygrometer in your lash room to accurately gauge your humidity levels. If your humidity is low, consider using a Nano Mister to expedite the curing process and decrease exposure to adhesive vapors. Remember to wait at least one minute after your last lash extension is applied and always hold the Nano Mister 12-18 inches away from the client’s lashes while misting.
PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY. Register for our next Lash Extension Class.